Accounting for roughly 4% of the Earts crust, calciumcarbonate is a naturally occurring mineral that in plentiful supply.
It is a natural material found in the rocks as a mineral,produced by the sedimentation of the shells of small fossilized snails,shellfish, and coral over millions of years. It eventually builds over time toform layers that are then transformed through natural processes into thefollowing main type of rock: LIMESTONE
Krishna Calcium Carbonate grades have an average whitenessof 98.00% and a high purity of min. 99.60%, making it suitable across a widerange of industries.
Providing Value Added Products of High-Quality Meeting theRequirements of the Paints and Plastic Industries by Investing in Innovationand Creativity. Our commitment to excellence is guaranteeing the highestproducts quality and ensuring delivery on time.
Paints & Plastic Manufacturers Who Use our CalciumCarbonate Experience These Advantages:
- Production of highly flexible white putties.
- Providing optimal drying speeds for faster production.
- An enhanced aesthetic appearance of the finished coat.
- Superior durability and resistance quality of the paint.
- Increasing Extrudes blades shelf life due to its rocksoftness.
- Minimizing production costs through decreasing percentageaddition of TiO2 and stearic acid used in plastics and paints formulas.
Here at Krishna, the following services are offered to allcustomers from various sectors:
- Offering technical consulting and product developmentthrough our state of the art Research and Development department.
- Providing excellent customer service and support.
- Excellent logistic and supply chain management.