The Vivaan N95 facemask is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles.
The Vivaan N95 mask is subjected to careful and rigorous testing; the respirator blocks more than 95 % of very small (0.3 microns) test particles.
- Vivaan mask has 5 ply layers, an adequate ear loop and is comfortably breathable. - User-friendly design, soft, comfortable and easy to wear.
- Multipurpose use across Covid-19 pandemic like hospitals, pharma, medical,
laboratory, food sectors, households, industry, etc.
BIS (ISI) - IS-9473
Biocare Research India Pvt. Ltd.
SITRA (The South India Textile Research Association) Certified
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Certified
ISO 9001:2015 by NABCB (Reference 2018041-escpl)
- Melt blown filter material is approved from BIS. - BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) Up to 99.6%.
- Construction: First layer: SSMMS 50gsm
Second layer: Meltblown 25gsm Third layer: Spunbond 30gsm Fourth layer: Meltblown 25gsm Fifth layer: SSMMS 30gsm
Replace the mask when it becomes dirty, damaged, contact with contaminated
space or difficult to breathe.
Storage & Usage:
- Store in original packing away from the contaminated area, dust, sunlight, extreme temperature, excessive moisture and hazardous chemicals.
- Do not wash.
Storage life 5 years (from the date of manufacturing)