Accounting for roughly 4% of the Earth's crust, calcium carbonate is a naturally occurring mineral that's in plentiful supply.
It is a natural material found in the rocks as a mineral, produced by the sedimentation of the shells of small fossilized snails, shellfish, and coral over millions of years. It eventually builds over time toform layers that are then transformed through natural processes into the following main type of rock: LIMESTONE
Krishna Calcium Carbonate grades have an average whiteness of 98.00% and a high purity of min. 99.60%, making it suitable across a wide range of industries.
Providing Value Added Products of High-Quality Meeting the Requirements of the Paints and Plastic Industries by Investing in Innovation and Creativity. Our commitment to excellence is guaranteeing the highest products quality and ensuring delivery on time.
Paints & Plastic Manufacturers Who Use our Calcium Carbonate Experience These Advantages:
- Production of highly flexible white putties.
- Providing optimal drying speeds for faster production.
- An enhanced aesthetic appearance of the finished coat.
- Superior durability and resistance quality of the paint.
- Increasing Extruder's blades shelf life due to its rock softness.
- Minimizing production costs through decreasing percentage addition of TiO2 and stearic acid used in plastics and paints formulas.
Here at Krishna, the following services are offered to all customers from various sectors:
- Offering technical consulting and product development through our state of the art Research and Development department.
- Providing excellent customer service and support.
- Excellent logistic and supply chain management.